The Mayor of the City of Poznań with its registered office in Poznań, Pl. Kolegiacki 17, 61-841 Poznań, is a controller of your data.
Providing personal data is voluntary, however necessary to use of the Common Work Space “+1” and is tantamount to accepting the Rules and Regulations of the Common Work Space “+1”.
There is a data protection officer who may be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address: Pl. Kolegiacki 17, 61-841 Poznań.
The data, including name and surname, e-mail address, sex, professional status, short description of the company/project, locality of residence, year of birth, will be processed for performing the contract, i.e. the Rules and Regulations of the Common Work Space “+1” which specify the principles for rendering services and using the Common Work Space “+1”.
The data will not be made available to third parties.
The data will be stored by the Controller for the duration of the Startup Poznań project.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data,
- request to correct incorrect data,
- request to remove data if:
- the data are not necessary for the purpose they have been collected,
- the data are processed contrary to the law,
- request to limit the processing if:
- the persons question the correctness of the data,
- the processing is contrary to the law, and the persons object to removing the data,
- the Controller does not need the personal data for processing, but they are necessary for those persons they refer to so that any claims may be identified, pursued and defended.
You have the right to raise a complaint to the supervision authority which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The personal data will not be processed in a way which is based on the automated processing, including the profiling.